Boycott V-Day Challenge: Day 9-13... Catch Up Time!

Day 09
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day and a song that reminds you of your high school best friend
Traci is a mixed media artist that teaches at art conferences, featured in so many art magazines, has her own art supplies she sells in stores, just a really successful mixed media artist.




Day 10
A picture of something you want to do in the next ten years and a song that motivates you.
I want to get married!



Day 11
A picture of you when you were little and a song you discovered in the last week.






Day 12
A picture of your biggest insecurity and a song from a band you hate 

Yeah I have issues with my weight and health.


Day 13
A picture of something you wish you could forget and a song that is a guilty pleasure


My awkward teenage years

I still like Britney's songs even her past and what others think


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! The toilet picture is cracking me up. I don't remember ever seeing that. And I miss that stool...it went through many years/decades with us "Stand up to be tall. Sit down to be small." And that sucker was sturdy! They knew how to make stuff that last back in the day.