Boycott V-Day Challenge: Day 2

If you want to participate here is a link for the first 10 days of the challenge... so you can know what is coming up next. http://blameitonthefullmoon.blogspot.com/p/boycott-v-day-challenge-2011_01.html
 
 
Day 02 -  A picture of a project you are working on and your least favorite song
 
 
Well my current project is myself. Fixing my health, getting a job, and getting my life back on track. Normally I have an art project or two that is in progress and I do. Some from last some summer... but this is the true project at hand.
 
 
There was plenty of songs i could have chosen, but of course You Tube didn't know who they are. So I had to think of something that was well known that I didn't care for too much.
 
 
And since I don't write... I'll be posting art quotes everyday during this challenge.
 
Whether I'm painting or not, I have this overweening interest in humanity. Even if I'm not working, I'm still analyzing people.
::: Alice Neel :::
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that picture of you. didn't I take it?