Trip To Louisville

Yesterday my sister and I traveled to Louisville to gather some information for my sister's book. Let me back track for a minute though. My sister is working on her second book idea. The creativity in our family is a little different. My sister writes, I create art, and my mom does sewing and crafts. I personally love the idea and thought behind my sisters story and I know she can write because she was teaching me how to write since by the time I went to college I had no way to describe what I wanted to say in writing. Blogging is a bit different though.

My sister's book takes place in a big town nearby, Louisville, KY. My sister wanted to go to get a more visual picture of where everything was located and how to describe it. I went along for the ride. I took a few pictures, not as many as my sister though.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: