Beginning of a New Project

My Artist Blogger of the Week has encouraged me to show the process of new work. A lot of work I want to do this summer I wanted to be collage pieces that depict different emotions of my friends. My next one will be of my friend Rachel again. Tonight I tried a new collage background technique for this next technique. I am seeing how I like this because I think it would make a good background for a collage my sister has requested me to do. Below is the steps I took to make the background. Give me your opinion if you like it or not.

Now I am unsure on how I will do the next part of this picture. I have thoughts of completing it in pen and ink or charcoal and paste it on top of background. Here is the photo of my friend that I doing. Have any ideas?

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: