I'm a Slacker, Photo Challenge Catch-up

So I'm a great big slacker! Not really with life just with my blog. It took the back burner for a few days while my mind was else where. In the past week I have made several amount of changes in my life. It greatly affected my work and school for this coming fall though. The biggest thing is that I will be working full time for the next 6 months instead of part time between my college class schedule. Its fine with me though. I work at daycare and I love it so much. Art and children are the important things in my life. Right now we have a teacher who have degrees in education but she sucks as a teacher. She never does anything and complains about the job and the children. She teaches 3 year old children and I have always loved that room. I really want to be in there as the lead teacher so these kids can explore and develop instead of being bitched at basically. That lady wants a new job and is applying at other places and my thoughts on it is GREAT!!! Just hurry and get out of here so I can help these children flourish. So I've been doing some planning towards this change that I really hope that will come and letting my boss know how I think somewhat. I hope the change happens soon. Wish me luck!

Now on to the photo challenge. I have missed a few days so I will try and catch myself up.
Day 03 - A picture of your street
This was taken this past winter when we had a pretty good snow.

Day 04 - A picture of where you went today
Day 05 - A picture from your morning

These are some of my favorite babies.I was in these two rooms at my work today. Not that 3 year old room like I would, but these little ones are still a lot of fun just they get so messy. This is where I am almost everyday. These children fill me with so much joy and so much stress at times. I love them for it. I can't wait until the day when I have my own family.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

k said...

good luck to you with all of your changes!