The Beginning of My Summer Collage Series

I love collages. I find it almost relaxing to do. I know some of my friends do not have the patience for them. One project we did back in high school that was my favorite, my classmates wanted to kill themselves because of it. I haven't done many collages in a long time and I decided to go back to my roots this summer and really work on strengthing my skills and doing what I love.

The series I wanted to be of my friends displaying emotions. One of my best friends Rachel is my first model. She is such a happy goofy person and loves yellow. I wanted to do something bright and happy. I am really happy to see how it has turned out and can't wait to be doing this the rest of the summer.



This is the photo I took that I used as a reference
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: