Sculpture Survey I

The one studio class I took this past semester was sculpture survey. I like mixed media sculpture and I thought we would get to do that. Not even close. I didnt exactly enjoy the class, but I did learn a few things. All we got to work with was clay, plaster, and limestone. I'm not exactly happy with the works. It was my first times using these techniques and materials. Everytime you take classes you can learn a thing or two that could help with your genre of artwork. It also makes you smarter about the other types of work out there too. One day I will be an art teacher. All my students will not like the same type of artwork and some maybe more interested in this kind of sculpture. So it is my job to teach them the best way I can about what they like. So here is to the learning process.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: