Classes, Open House, and Demos at Michaels this September



As you may already know, I work at Michaels. I work the floor, but I am also a Fine Arts Instructor and Kids Crafts Instructor. I have a lot going on this coming month to do with it all. If you live in the area, you should come by and check these things out. If your my friend on Facebook, then your probably tired of all the event invites I have been sending out for these events. I just want to make sure you all know.... and it's always nice to have friends and family there. As always if you ahve questions you can email me or call the Frankfort Michaels at 502.695.8014.


Friday, September 2, 3-4pm - Strathmore Paper Demo

Saturday, September 3, 1-3pm - Kids Scrapbooking Frame Class

Wednesday, September 7, 6-7pm - Grumbacher Painting/Fine Arts Classes Demo

Friday, September 9, 6-8pm - Acrylic Painting Class (Sunflowers/Floral)

Saturday, September 10, 1-3pm - Michaels Classes Open House (Any classes signed up then wil be 50% OFF)

Saturday, September 17, 1-3pm - Acrylic Painting Class (Fall Trees/Landscape)

Saturday, September 17, 4-6pm - Kids Duct Tape Costume Class

Monday, September 19, 6-7pm - Grumbacher Painting/Fine Arts Classes Demo

Wednesday, September 21, 6-8pm - Acrylic Painting Class (Lemons, Orange, and Pitcher/Still Life)

Friday, September 30, 6-8pm - Acrylic Painting Class (Sand Dunes/Seascape)


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: