My Birthday List

My birthday is almost in a month, October 14th. I'll be 22. So it's not one of those let's go out and get crazy birthdays in my opinion. I was gonna wait a bit before I put this out, but my sister mentioned about needing to have a wish list the other day. So whatever. It won't hurt being put up earlier. I'm making my wish list on here so it will be easier to share with my family. Plus I have read other bloggers doing the same, and I thought it was interesting to see.

The Game Of Things
I've seen it at the stores for awhile and I have eyed it but I finally want it. We had a game growing up called Party Lines. I think this game is the modern version on it. I loved that game and really think this would be a another great on to have.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Game-of-Things/11039574?sourceid=1500000000000003260420&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=11039574

Canvas
You can never have too much canvas, art supplies make me excited. I don't know what I can make it into. I'm a nerd yes....

Holga Camera
These cameras make beautiful photos. Yes it has film you have to develop. I have followed blogs that take photos with a holga camera and they look amazing. It's such an artistic look and after seeing what these people do with theirs I really want to try it myself.

 

Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay
I know Heather asked for these for Christmas and got duplicates of the books. I wish I was into them then cuz maybe I could have taken them. Lol. Heather got me into these books this Summer and they are amazing. Yes I already read them.... but they are really good and I want my own on my shelf, so I don't have to borrow Heather's.

City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass
Another great books Heather had me read and I want my own.
 






The Host
I read this a few years ago and recently they put out a new one with extra chapters. I was wanting to reread it anyways, so this is great. It's in paper back.

House of Night Tempted, Burned
I have the other books in this series but I have yet to read these.


Blue Bloods Keys to the Repository, Misguided Angel (Comes out on Oct.26th)
Same I have all the others in this series but I don't have these. And I have yet to read them.

Collage Playground
This a book to help collage artists with different techniques there are. I looked at it in the bookstore and it looks like a  really good resource.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
I loved the movie Da Vinci Code and the book Angels and Demons. This book is supposed to follow the same type of characters as the other two books by Dan Brown.




Vampire Academy Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice (Out on Dec 7th)
I have the first book in the series and it was really good. I have to catch up on all the other books.

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Bound-Vampire-Academy-Book/dp/1595142509/ref=pd_sim_b_1



A Dark Brown Body Pillow
I have one but I always like to sleep with one and it was a pain dragging it to and from campus plus I love pillows so it would just be easier and nicer with a second one.

A Black Poster Frame 24"x 36"
I'm tired of having it up with thumb tacks. I want it to look nicer in my room.

Wii Mario Party 8
I've always loved Mario Party, so on Wii it must be better

Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl
My roomate last year, her boyfriend brought it in our room to play. It looked like alot of fun (I couldn't play, I was doing homework). I've been wanting to play it since. Plus I bet my nephews would like to play it when they come over. Cooper and Caleb love the old Super Smash Bros on my Nintendo 64.

Wii Controllers and Nunchucks (2)
So everyone can join in on the fun

Battery Operated Tea Lights
I have some lanterns in my room, I'm afraid to keep a candle lit in them all the time so battery operated ones would be great to add a little light in those dark corners.

Gift Cards to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnn's Fabrics




Category: 0 comments

0 comments: