It's been a crazy busy month.

I can't believe it has been a month since the last time I written on here. I was doing really well by writing often, but life does happen and certain things get put to the side. Writing my blog was just one thing that I had to give up. But I am back now, at least I think so. A resource to a reiable internet source was one reason I haven't been around. I always had plenty of internet service at my school campus but not any at home. My mom is trying to get something worked out to get our internet back up. I hope we do soon. I hate having to find a connection elsewhere.

Also I had dead week at EKU followed by finals week. Moved back home. Worked for a day. Went camping for a day. Then had mothers day and left that day to drive to Florida. Got a cruise for a week visting Key West, FL  and Nassau, Bahamas. And then I have been trying to unpack from the dorm, camping, and the cruise while working again. It's been busy. I am glad to be working everyday to have a set schedule.

I have so many things I want to blog about. Some things from the trip, things I have found out, books I have read, artists I have discovered. So expect more soon.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: